Work Permit issue? We can help.

Our Immigration Solicitors will help you regarding all types of UK visit visa applications and appeals. A UK visitor visa allows staying in the United Kingdom for up to 6 months.  Our Immigration Solicitors are available over a phone call, email, or in-person, whatever suits you.

Are you considering or currently applying for a work visa in the United Kingdom? For professional, trustworthy, fixed fees, and efficient legal assistance for your work permit, contact our skilled team of work visa solicitors. SI Solicitors deals with all forms of work visas in the United Kingdom. Our specialist work visa solicitors can assist you with all aspects of your work visa application, including the extension of work visa, entrance clearance, switching into a work visa from the UK, and ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) on the premise of a work visa.

For detailed work visa assistance, make an appointment on your work visa case, or ask our work visa lawyers a question online for free advice. We provide professional immigration advice and representation for the following cases regarding work visas:

  • Global Talent Visa UK
  • Health and Care Worker Visa
  • Innovator Visa UK
  • International Sportsperson Visa UK
  • ICT (Intra Company Transfer) Visa
  • Skilled Worker Visa UK
  • Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
  • Start-up Visa UK
  • T2 Minister of Religion Visa UK
  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa UK
  • Tier 1 Investor Visa UK
  • Turkish ECAA Businessperson Visa UK

How our Immigration Law Solicitors can help?

With the wealth of knowledge and experience, we take ourselves in having one of the greatest teams of professional immigration lawyers in the United Kingdom. Our expert solicitors guide you with the country’s immigration and visa concerns. Thousands of customers have benefited from our skilled lawyers’ assistance with all UK immigration-related matters.

A work visa allows entering the United Kingdom If you are a moderate or extremely competent worker and have an offer of employment. You also need to have a sponsor. An individual or a company is a Certified Sponsor after the registration with the Home Office to grant Sponsorship Certificates to Visa applicants. With a sponsorship certification, a person or company becomes eligible to recruit employees from other nations.

A sponsorship certificate will be provided to a potential employer only if you fill a job requiring NVQ level 3 or higher abilities, and you agree to follow the terms to stay or leave the UK if the lease expires. You are not permitted to utilize public funds or work for anyone other than a sponsor.

Our Immigration Solicitors at Solicitor’s Inn are committed to providing quality services to all our clients in relation to their immigration matters. Our team will choose the correct route and accurate guidelines based on your documentation and status.

We submit the applications along with all the required documentation and pieces of information on behalf of the client in time. We obtain updates and provide you with updates on your immigration matters without any delay.

How to get started?

To book an initial consultation please fill in the form below and someone from our team will contact you as soon as possible. We’re here to answer your questions. If you prefer to contact us by phone then call us on 0203 500 8000 or email us at

Why choose Solicitors’ Inn?

Our team of solicitors can communicate with you in your own language. We can discuss your legal matters in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Pashto, Punjabi, Saraiki, Sindhi, Tamil, and Urdu. Talk to our Immigration Lawyers today to book an appointment.

Book your Appointment with Solicitors' Inn