Our fees for the preparation and submission of immigration applications, excluding asylum claims
Our quoted fees would include:
- The documents involved in our client’s immigration matter
- Our attendances and conferences with the client.
- We consider obtaining instructions and providing advice
- Our initial consultation for half an hour is free of cost for all the immigration matters
- Preparation and submission of the application
Our Services will be involved
- To consult our client’s circumstances in detail by confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- We will provide the prepared a list of documents required for the client’s application;
- We will give you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- We will advise you that whether you fulfil certain criteria for the suggested application or whether this can be overwhelmed and in which way;
- We will consider the provided supporting evidence, information and documents that you have provided;
- We will advise you where necessary, helping you obtain further piece of evidence (such as medical records, translation of the documents written in other language than in English and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- We will prepare your application and submit on your behalf, which we anticipate will take around 10 hours;
- We will attend on your behalf at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office ask you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice to address issues for your attendance at the interview according to information held on your file.
- We will advise you about the expected outcome of your application and any further steps you need to take.
Time frame for Immigration applications:
The length of time that it will take to complete the work will depend on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
- A number of supporting evidence and documents which we need to consider
- We will further advise you whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents from relevant department
- We will consider the language(s) you speak
- We will also consider whether you are applying with other dependants
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times
All Visa applications are likely to vary and of course, we can obliviously offer you a more accurate estimate once we have would have more information about your exact case.
Disbursements are not included in our costs
The disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as Home Office Visa fees, IHS surcharges, Costs of translation of your documents, costs of interpreters, medical reports or psychiatrics’ reports etc. We handle the payment of any disbursements on your behalf to ensure an appropriate course. These are not included in our fees quoted as they vary depending on what work is required to be done.
|Immigration Health Surcharge is required in every application (apart from Indefinite Leave to remain or Naturalisation)|
|Annual per person fee||£400.00|
|Home Office fees|
|Judicial Review fees|
|Application Notice fee (may not applicable)||£255.00|
|Renewal Fee for Oral Hearing at Upper Tribunal||£385.00|
|Translation fees: Is variable dependent on language and the number of words involve in the relevant document.|
|Interpreters’ fees: These fees are difficult to estimate, and we will have to obtain a quotation from a third-party interpreter who we will use. Sometimes only a couple of hours is needed with an interpreter, other applications may need 10 or 15 hours. The number of hours needed, will vary on the intricacies of the case. Clients do not always need to use our chosen interpreter and may bring their friend or associate to come and help us interpreting.|
|Independent expert reports e.g. medical experts. These are not required in many cases: we will let you know as soon as possible if we consider an expert report is necessary.||(£1,200.00 – £7,000.00)|
Our costs for applications – leave to remain:
Our fixed fee for an initial application for Leave to Remain is starting from £700 for Grade D fee earner those are Paralegals or Trainee solicitors to £1,200.
Our fees will increase for any additional family members those are roughly calculated at a fee of £250 per applicant.
Our fee does not include VAT or disbursements. Please read the above for more information.
Our fees can be changed if you are applying for first-time application or extension or if there are more complicated circumstances such as if there are medical issues, criminal convictions, complex personal situations, the language of the client, the number of supporting documents or witnesses, possible attendance at a Home Office interview, and whether it is a fast tracked or premium application. This work will be estimated based on our hourly rates and will be based on what extra work is required to do.
Our fees for other areas related to immigration work
Please find directly for our fees in relation to the following areas or which is not listed above.
- Asylum Claim Application
- Statelessness Visa Applications
- Human Rights or Private Life Applications
- Secretary of State Immigration Bail Applications
- Reconsideration and Legacy Requests
- Judicial Review
- Immigration Services to Businesses
- Other Matters
IMMIGRATION & IMMIGRATION APPEALS
|Immigration MATTER||OUR FEE||VAT (if applicable)|
|Transfer of Condition||£500||£100|
|Settlement-SET O/ILR||£1250||Plus VAT|
|FLR FP/FLR M/ FLR O/FLR DL/EEA-FM||£1250 (+ £350 for each dependant)||Plus VAT|
|Entry Clearance as Spouse of EEA National||£1250||None|
|Entry Clearance as Spouse of British Citizen||£1250||None|
|Discretionary Leave||£1250||VAT if applicable|
|Tier 1 Visas||£1250||VAT if applicable|
|Asylum||£2000 – £3000||None|
|Entrepreneur Visa application||£1500||VAT if applicable|
|Appeals to First-Tier Tribunal and Upper-Tier Tribunal||£1200- £1800 (+ £350 for each dependant)||VAT if applicable|
|Judicial Review||£2000 – £3000||VAT if applicable|
|Appeals to Court of Appeal or UK Supreme Court||£3000 – £4000||VAT if applicable|